Back to a Nice momentRead Now
Back to a Nice moment!
Having a moment-to-moment connection with your changing emotional experience is the key to understanding how emotion influences your thoughts and actions.
Self awareness is one of the key skills to build emotional intelligence.
Now, quickly assess yourself answering Yes/No to the below 6 questions:
1. Do you experience feelings that flow, encountering one emotion after another as your experiences change from moment to moment?
2. Are your emotions accompanied by physical sensations that you experience in places like your stomach, throat, or chest?
3. Do you experience individual feelings and emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, and joy, each of which is evident in subtle facial expressions?
4. Can you experience intense feelings that are strong enough to capture both your attention and that of others?
5. Do you pay attention to your emotions? Do they factor into your decision making?
If any of these experiences are unfamiliar, or majority of your answer is “NO” you may have “turned down” or “turned off” your emotions.
Let’s move forward:
Build EQ and become emotionally healthy you must reconnect to your core emotions, accept them, and become comfortable with them. You can achieve this through the practice of :
1/12/2021 01:13:40 pm
Very helpful advice for my every day life
Leave a Reply.